All new for 2011, the Apex is Suomy's lightest helmet EVER! Thanks to extensive wind tunnel testing it's all the quietest and best ventilating.
Suomy Sizing Chart
The sizing chart below is only an estimate. These helmets run smaller than other manufactures, we recommend moving up one size (e.g. if you normally wear a Shoei MD order a LG).
Click here to watch our on YouTube.
||20 3/4 Inches
||6 1/2 - 6 5/8
||21 1/4 Inches
||6 3/4 - 6 7/8
||22 3/8 Inches
||7 - 7 1/8
||23 1/8 Inches
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8
||23 5/8 Inches
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8
||7 3/4 - 7 7/8
||24 3/8 Inches
||8 - 8 1/8
Hassle Free Exchanges
- The Suomy Apex has the exact same fit and shape as the Spec 1R and Extreme.
- To see a complete breakdown of this helmets shell and pad sizing
- Still not sure? Call us toll free and talk to a Suomy expert 1-866-573-2820.
Helmet Manufacturing Date
- 99% of our Suomy Helmets were manufactured within the past 2-8 months.
- If you would like to inquire about a particular helmet email or call us at 1-866-573-2820.
- ECE 22.05 and DOT rated
- Both chin and upper air intake systems insure superior ventilation
- Takes same visor as the Spec 1R and Extreme helmets
- 5 year manufacture warranty
- Ultra- Light weight composite shell, actual helmet weight (md) 2.95 LBS with 3 shell sizes for ultimate fit
- New shell production process, which makes the Apex Suomy lightest helmet ever
- Advanced Channeled EPS for optimum venting with DVRC (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone)
- Removable washable 3D cheek pads and Comfort liner
- Anti-Fog / Anti -Scratch Face Shield
- Hypo-Allergenic Anti-Bacterial
- Safety Lock visor system
- Breath Deflector
- Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
- D-Ring Closure
- Race approval by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization